The Eastern Water Quality Association is dedicated to bringing together industry professions for the exchange of ideas; the sharing of information and, for the development of a unified legislative voice. In fulfilling its mission to members, the goal of the association is to help members provide quality water by promoting industry best practices, developing educational programs and advancing business ethics and profitability.
The EWQA has seven major goals that we believe are the beneficial foundation for our members:
- Help our customers get better, safer water
- Exchange ideas and expertise within our membership
- Promote high industry standards
- Raise public awareness of quality drinking water practices
- Increase professionalism & profitability of our members and the industry as a whole
- Become the go-to source of education and certification for our members
- Focus on ways to improve water quality through innovative treatment systems.
To engage in activities which best serve the interests of our members and the public; act as a resource for members, providing educational opportunities; create programs to educate members about community services; stimulate water quality awareness; encourage proper and ethical use of industry equipment, products and services; provide a legislative voice on industry issues; coordinate industry issues with WQA and engage in any proper/lawful activity in order to best serve the interests of our members and the public.
By joining EWQA and participating in its programs and activities, the water treatment professional builds a network of colleagues that will benefit both their business and personal professional life.
Perhaps the greatest membership benefit of all is the face to face exchange of industry ideas and experiences. The association keeps members informed of many important industry and legislative issues, as well as general trade information on a state and national level.